For the second term, we had to summarise all the work we did in a PDF to be graded. I have been very ill recently with a nasty chest infection and did a lot of my work whilst being bed ridden / or in the hospital. Thankfully I had updated my blog regularly with the work that I did over the term, so it was easy to gather the content for the PDF.
The PDF goes through the One Week Project, the Mapping Project and my favourite - the Industry-Set Project. I designed a really simple layout for the PDF, as it is a big document and usability was really important to me. I also wanted the focus to be on my work instead of the document itself. There are full colour page breaks with content pages for each of the different projects, as well as detailed running heads for each page showing the project names and the section it belongs in.
Overall I am pretty happy with the PDF, especially given the circumstances I created it in.